Order Picker / Warehouse Loader APPLY NOW
At Boisson, we’re helping our customers see The Glass Half-Full! We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build our community where we might offer a more sophisticated side of clarity, a love of mixology, and a shared necessity of well-being, you might be a good fit!
We’re currently searching for a candidate with the right skill set for our Order Picker / Warehouse Loader role, located at our Ecommerce Warehouse at Industry City in Brooklyn.
The Order PIcker / Warehouse loader manages pick ticket orders from warehouse staff and management and physically pulls inventory from the shelves to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. Also packs orders, including shrink wrapping contents onto pallets, and loads them on trucks for delivery while ensuring orders are accurate and records of inventory are kept up to date for a smooth flow in warehouse operations.
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch
- Oversees stock replenishment
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Loads delivery vehicles
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
- Previous Experience Working in a Warehouse Preferred
- Keen Attention to Detail
- Ability to Lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to Stay on Feet for Long Periods of Time
- Positive Attitude
- Safety Conscious
- Ability to Work in a Fast Paced, Busy Environment
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Work Well on a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent at Times
Boisson is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|||Brooklyn — Industry City|||Ecommerce||||||sFpzBmqog.c~D.z2|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false