Your rewards account
Signing up is easy! Simply create an account by entering your name, email and a password at this link. It’s free to join and you’ll be automatically signed up to earn rewards points with every purchase.
Our rewards program is a tiered program that allows members to earn more perks the more they engage with us. Members receive rewards points for each purchase, that can then be redeemed towards the cost of future purchases.
We took care of that for you! All customers with an active account were automatically enrolled in our rewards program. If you have had more than one customer account with us, please note that only one rewards account was created per person.
We recalculated the way rewards points are earned to simplify things. From now on, every dollar spent at Boisson earns you one reward point. But nothing about your purchasing power has changed - 100 points used to be worth $1 off and now 100 points is good for $5 off. Your account has exactly the same amount of discounting potential going forward.
The rewards page is your roadmap for all your points and perks. Access all your info by visiting the rewards page here.
Contact customer service by emailing us using this form and our team will be happy to assist you with merging your accounts.
We’ve given you more flexibility than ever to earn rewards points with boisson. Earn one point per every dollar spent on Boisson purchases as well as points bonuses for creating your account, leaving a reward, following us on social media and even as a birthday present from us to you!
Nope. It’s absolutely free and you’ll start earning points as soon as you sign up.
Your points will expire after 1 year of inactivity - simply earn or redeem any points in a 12 month period to ensure you won’t lose your points.
Exchanging your points for rewards couldn’t be easier. Simply visit the rewards page here and click “Redeem Now”.
Every dollar you spend earns one reward point that you can redeem later for rewards. You can increase the points you earn with each purchase by moving up in our VIP tiers - Gold members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent and our Boisson tastemakers earn 1.75 points to the dollar.
Yes. If you visit your Rewards homepage and redeem your points, you can generate a coupon code to apply to your in-store purchase.
No - that’s the best part of being a rewards member. You’ll always have the opportunity to earn more points by shopping with us.
Your VIP tier status is good for 12 months after you reach the tier threshold. As long as you have met the required spend for your reward tier in the next year, you will keep your VIP status.
Double-check that you were signed in to your rewards account and didn’t accidentally check out as a guest. If you have done this in error, simply contact us here for help applying your points to your account. You also won’t receive points if you return your purchase or your purchase is canceled for any reason. Please note that any points you earn on a purchase you later return will be deducted from your point balance.
Yes! You work hard to earn points and we want you to feel confident that all of your points are right where they should be . . . in your account! The first thing to note is that there may be a delay in our systems communicating and points could take anywhere from minutes to several hours to appear in your account. However, if you feel like you have earned points but they are not showing up in your account you can also troubleshoot it with these tricks:
- Try to refresh your browser.
- Try to log out and then back into your account.
- Check your ‘Rewards history’ in your Rewards account to see if the points were added without you realizing it. Your ‘Rewards history’ will show you the number of points earned, how and when they were earned, as well as any redemptions of points made on your account.
If you still feel like your points balance is not accurate you can contact our support team and they will look into the issue for you.
We are sorry to hear that. There are a couple of scenarios that could have triggered the error message:
- The first possible scenario is that there was a mistype in one of the email addresses that you entered or you forgot to put commas between multiple emails to separate them.
- To eliminate confusion over what occurred, we recommend that you go back and enter each email address one at a time, clicking ‘send’ after each one rather than uploading them all at once.
- If you are still having problems using the email referrals we recommend using your unique referral link or sharing the referral through Facebook, Twitter, or Messenger to receive credit. Please contact our customer support here if you need further assistance.
Thank you so much for sharing us with your friends! We really appreciate it.
- Referred friends must be a first time customer in order for both of you to receive the referral rewards. In addition, the referral must be initiated through our rewards referral box on your personal rewards page or through the use of your unique referral link also found there.
- Points will be added to your account as soon as your friend completes their first purchase on our website.
- When this happens you will receive an email letting you know that one of your referrals made a purchase using your code and that a reward was added to your account. You can also check your ‘Rewards History’ to see a list of any points that you have received for referrals.