Coming together for brunch with friends and family is a ritual that you shouldn't have to miss out on for lack of sophisticated nonalcoholic options. Here are our three favorite brunch cocktails right now that won't leave you with the Sunday scaries!
"The Bloody Mary's wiser, more experienced sister." The smokiness adds complexity, almost similar to adding mezcal to a Bloody—yet the dark fruit flavor makes it even more interesting.
- 2 oz For Bitter For Worse Smoky No.56
- 3 oz Hella spicy Bloody Mary mix
- 1 oz (or to taste) Cheeky lemon juice
Combine over ice into a rimmed glass and garnish!
PALOMA MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
Livener from Three Spirits is an adaptogenic elixir that is an invigorating pick-me-up so it makes for a perfect start to your weekend morning paired with refreshing AVEC!
- 1.5 oz Three Spirit Livener
- Top off with AVEC Grapefruit & Pomelo
- Garnish with grapefruit
Combines the superpowers of your favorite coffee and The Pathfinder's mood-lifting elixir. Full-bodied, herbaceous flavor. Great hot or iced.
- 1 oz The Pathfinder
- Top off with freshly brewed coffee
- Add cream & sugar to taste; ice optional